Tuesday, April 26, 2005

What Lurks Beneath

“He sits in the lurking places of the villages;

In the hiding places he kills the innocent;

His eyes stealthily watch for the unfortunate.”

-Psalm 10:8


Oh, the evils of the internet! So I guess I really can’t use Internet Explorer on our computer, even after all the hard, hard work that Dad put in to de-virus it! I used it for about two minutes last night -- just to ensure that PontifiKate’s links do, indeed, work since Mozilla doesn’t let me get to certain Blogger sites -- and ugh! Pop-up advertisements (mostly spam-killer stuff) unaffiliated with the blogs I visited (most blogs don’t have pop-ups!), new icons on the desktop... Argh! Yeah, I got off pretty quick-like, but should I really have to? I ask you! Who decided it was a good idea to torque off the innocent, anyway? Thanks. Thanks a lot. A Mozilla girl I am to be, I guess!


Aww: my first rant! That didn’t take long, now did it? Not that I... um... break into “rant” often... or... anything...

3 Comments:

At 26/4/05 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mozilla is in every way superior to IE. Welcome to the side of light and truth.

 
At 26/4/05 5:48 PM, Blogger andrew said...

There's is nothing redeemable about Internet Explorer.

The End.

 
At 26/4/05 10:50 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Wow -- I can't tell you all how pumped I am that people are visiting my blog! Welcome, welcome, welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home