Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Late-Night Packer

...As in, unfortunately I am one.

Anne, Darlene, and I are heading to St. Louis tomorrow to visit Covenant Theological Seminary. It should be a fun road trip and hopefully will help confirm the call I'm feeling to go and study there this fall. I'm interested in the Masters of Arts in Educational Ministries, a two-year program which would equip me to work full-time as support staff in churches or various other ministries. I haven't yet been able to narrow down my ministerial interest to a certain focus because I just love helping with everything, so I anticipate Covenant will also be good for allowing me to search out God's more specific plan for me. Please say a quick prayer for us if you think of it!

Anyway, I guess I oughta finish packing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home