Monday, January 26, 2009

...As long as it ends.

Statler: I guess all's well that ends well.
Waldorf: I don't care as long as it ends.

I've been meaning to officially call this for a while. Even if I got back in the groove of blogging, I really shouldn't allow myself the distraction so I'm'a shut this puppy down. Oh, I'm going to leave it up and everything, but I intend NEVER TO POST AGAIN... here.

And for my last act as administrator of PontifiKate, I share with you this Seminary Survival Quiz. On a good day, I score an 83% (probability of survival). On a bad day, I score a 60%. Either way, the odds are in my favor! ;o)

Peace, my peeps!

1 Comments:

At 28/9/19 2:20 AM, Blogger parvina said...

I love your article. you can visit my website.
download-on-club-apk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home