Sunday, November 13, 2005

Escargot Pizza!

That’s right! We had escargot pizza last night, as well as a pizza with potatoes, one with salmon, and another with some kind of fish purée. I took a picture of the leftovers (just salmon and potato):

French pizza

Did I try any of it? You betcha! I tried ALL of it… and I still feel fine. :o) This was my first taste of escargots, although my French family informs me that you lose most of the flavor that makes them what they are when you don’t eat them with their, um, oils, I think.

I actually like the potato pizza pretty well. (Potato, ham, and extra cheese. Yum!!)

[I finally got a photo copy of the escargot pizza we consumed.]

4 Comments:

At 13/11/05 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with you on the potatoe pizza! I like those photos of food you take...keep it up!
J

 
At 14/11/05 8:46 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Potato, ham, and cheese pizza sounds really good.

Yum.

 
At 15/11/05 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, the potato pizza was the least appealing to me. I think I would have pigged out on the salmon. That looks good! Did Nathalie make the pizza, or was it from a Provencal pizza place?

BESS

 
At 15/11/05 3:12 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Good question! These particular pizzas came from "Pizza Pai" or something like that. From what I understand, both P&N make pizza occasionally, but it's not an every week occurrence like it is at home. (I've been so spoiled!!) This was my first Cavaillon take-out pizza experience. As you can tell, my response was favorable. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home