Saturday, December 31, 2005

Bonne Année!

(pronounced "buh-nah-neh", meaning "happy new year", literally "good year")

Bonne Année

This was my belated Christmas gift from the visiting extended family of my host family (photo taken in October 2005). Can you say, “perfect”? What a thoughtful and perfect gift!

I posted the above because this is the clan with whom I’m ringing in the new year. There will be fine food, we’ll get dressed up, play games, etc. And we begin the festivities any minute now!

And, of course, “neener neener” because I get to 2006 first. :o)

Bonne année, everyone!

2 Comments:

At 1/1/06 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonne annee, Kate! I have had such fun telling people about your 6-hour New Year's Eve dinner. And who better to spend it with than those happy people in the photo! Enjoy the end of your break, and the beginning of the new school term. Happy 2006!

--mom

 
At 2/1/06 8:49 PM, Blogger Jessica Dearly Loved said...

If only we were in the Philippines (and Sam in Japan) we may have competed with you for being first to bring in the year. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home