Thursday, May 18, 2006

…but the one variable they forgot was LOVE

I tell ya, if I didn’t think this was exceptionally funny I wouldn’t even consider posting about it (because some may find it in bad taste), but I think it’s h y s t e r i c a l. I probably especially like it because I’m so familiar with the original stuff and because I’ve seen the real trailer, which helps in appreciating how well crafted it is. It’s been around since February so maybe you’ve already seen it, but if not, ENJOY!

BTTF.Marty BTTF.Doc

Anyway, I laughed. And then I laughed some more. And I’m still chuckling.

4 Comments:

At 19/5/06 6:08 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Isn't it amazing what you can do with editing? I think I first seriously considered how much power the editor has when I was watching "Joe Millionare." Those editors must have had fun.

 
At 19/5/06 6:57 AM, Blogger Kate said...

It's definitely a part of movie-making I find very appealing. As a lover of movie quotes, I’ve always wanted to edit together a montage or two of some of my favs, but that’s a life goal I’ll probably never get around to. Oh, well.

 
At 19/5/06 2:13 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Speaking of montages, I saw a great one today. The 8th grade "graduation"/awards were this morning, and it ended with the 8th grade video summary of the year. The woman who made it did an EXCELLENT job editing it, and there was a montage of girls giving speeches to their English classes, and every single one of them was getting her hair out of her face. Funny stuff.

 
At 20/5/06 9:47 AM, Blogger Anne said...

In the same vein, but not quite as funny (in my opinion):

10 Things I Hate About Commandments

 

Post a Comment

<< Home